Since 2016, the Centre for Modern Interdisciplinary Technologies (cMIT) takes the initiative to set up joint research projects with external partners on the basis of research capabilities existing in cMIT. The initiative is focused on innovative projects developed by individuals, teams and research institutions without specific apparatus for scientific research, but interested in working with ICNT. The aim of the initiative is the integration of the scientific community and the integration of knowledge from different disciplines.
Principles of cooperation:
- Researchers, research teams and research institutions interested in working with cMIT prepare requests for funding research (ie. Grants) in programs offered by NCN, NCBiR, Horizon 2020, Norway Grants or other institutions,
- Researchers, research teams and research institutions outside the Nicolaus Copernicus University (NCU) can maintain a leading role in the proposed project,
- In the prepared proposals NCU is a full member of the research consortium and offers shared use of the specialized research equipment located in cMIT and the participation of professionals in a team of contractors of scientific tasks of the project,
- Prepared projects include the direct costs of research using specialized equipment located in the cMIT (consumables, salaries, etc.),
- NCU offers recruitment of researchers who are crucial for implementation of the project within the project budget,
- NCU participates in indirect costs grants, like each other member of the consortium, on the rules laid down in the competitions,
- Excluded are research projects that are of commercial or service type or otherwise violate the rules of the cMIT as a scientific and research centre created with the support of the European Union.
Applications in common use of the following research equipment are preferred in the first half of 2016:
- Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging scanner (3,0 tesla),
- Apparatus for psychophysical tests of hearing and speech (RZ6 Auditory Processor),
- EEG (for simultaneous registration in MRI) and equipment for electrophysiological tests,
- Audiometric silence cabin for lying person,
- Audiometric silence cabin,
- Device for Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) with neuronavigation,
- Kit for measuring the electrodermal activity (EDA),
- Electromagnetic motion detector and the positioner in 3D space,
- EyeTracker operating in MRI scanner system,
-Audiometer for registration distortion product and transient-evoked otoacoustic emissions.
Centre for Modern Interdisciplinary Technologies
ul. Wilenska 4, 87-100 Torun, POLAND
tel: 56 665 60 02 fax: 56 665 60 03